Surrey, BC


Temporary Status in Canada

Mark & Company can assist you with the following types of temporary status in Canada

  • Temporary Resident Visas (Visitor Visas)
  • Supervisas (for parents and grandparents)
  • Visitor Record/Work Permit/ Study Permit Extensions (Canadian applications)
  • Applications for Restoration of Status (For Individuals Still in Canada)
  • Work Permits
  • Work Permits Under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
  • Study Permits
  • Temporary Resident Permits

NEW: Commencing March 16, 2016, MOST travelers to Canada from countries that generally do not require visitor visas (such as Britain, Germany and Australia) will now be required to be in possession of an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) when traveling to Canada. If you have questions or require assistance in applying for an ETA, please contact us.

Before booking an appointment, contact us. Your first telephone conversation with Linda Mark LLB is FREE!

Twitter - @lindalmark
Youtube -
Linkedin -
Facebook -