Permanent Resident Status
Mark & Company has many years of experience in the following types of permanent resident applications:
- Sponsorship applications. This includes:
- Spouse or common-law partners, including same-sex (gay/lesbian) relationships
- Dependent children
- Parents and grandparents
- Adopted children
- NEW: Express Entry
- Skilled Worker Applications
- Skilled Trades
- Canadian Experience Class
- Self-employed Applications
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) Applications
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications
- Live-in Caregiver Application
- NEW: Caring for Children Pathway
- NEW: Caring for People with High Medical Needs Pathway
When Mark & Company is retained to prepare a permanent resident application we:
- Assess the circumstances surrounding a client’s case and plan a suitable immigration strategy
- Outline the supporting documentation required
- Prepare all immigration forms required for the specific application
- Submit the application to the appropriate immigration office
- Act as the mailing address for the applicant throughout the immigration process
- Prepare all correspondence required throughout the processing of the application
If required, prepare the applicant for interviews with Canadian immigration officers
NEW: There have been many changes to the permanent resident process in the past year including the introduction of the Express Entry program. If you require assistance with this please contact us.
NEW: The caregiver program has seen significant changes both in the processing of work permits and permanent resident applications. We have updated information on these programs and can provide you with the assistance you require.
NEW: The PNP program for skilled workers has undergone and continues to undergo significant changes. Please contact us with your questions regarding this program.
Before booking an appointment, contact us. Your first telephone conversation with Linda Mark LLB is FREE!
Twitter - @lindalmark
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/LindaMarkandCompany
Linkedin - http://www.linkedin.com/in/markandcompany
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/markandcompany